DataFabricX (www.datafabricx.com) is a global solution provider in addressing data management challenges predominantly in unstructured data management. The DataFabricX product suite enable its customers to discover their enterprise data across corporate landscape, classify the data to put it in business context to enable the business to make informed decision more efficiently.
INFORMATION, COLLECTION & USE
While using our Device Support Application/Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your real name, email id(s), mobile number(s), mailing address, passport number or other government issued id (“Personal Information”).
We may collect the following information:
- Name of the user/company
- Contact information including contact number, address and email address
- Website usage data
- Tax related information like GST number, PAN number etc.
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys. When submitting your data, you give us explicit consent to share your information with third parties to provide you with the necessary services as requested by you.
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
The data collected is used for the purposes of understanding the user, along with the location you are coming from through Geolocation platform, to analyze our audience. Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services over a period of time.
We may use the data for the following general purposes:
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To customise the website for you
- For our own internal records
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the web-site structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website and pattern of a user on the website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Our website may contain links to other websites and payment gateway websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read their site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of trans-mission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. However, we will always hold your information securely and to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information. However, by providing your information you allow us to share your information with our partner brands/service providers for their promotional purposes.
WHAT INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your User Information to other entities within the Company group and it’s service providers, for legitimate business purposes (including operating the Services, and providing services to you), in accordance with applicable law.
LINKS TO SOCIAL MEDIA
This device support application and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy url’s. Users are advised to take caution and good judgment before clicking any shortened url’s published on social media platforms by the website and its owners.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and con-tact details of the Grievance Officer who can be contacted with respect to any complaints or concerns including those pertaining to breach of DataFabricX’s Terms & Conditions, and other polices or questions are published as under:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org